The “ Total Consideration” for each $1,000 principal amount of Securities validly tendered and accepted for purchase pursuant to the Tender Offers will be determined in the manner described in the Tender Offer Documents by reference to a fixed spread specified for each series plus the yield based on the bid-side price of the U.S. Treasury Security specified in the tables above at 2:00 p.m., New York City time, on March 20, 2013, in the case of the Any and All Tender Offers, and at 2:00 p.m., New York City time, on March 28, 2013, in the case of the Maximum Tender Offers, in each case unless extended or earlier terminated. Holders will also receive accrued and unpaid interest on Securities validly tendered and accepted for purchase from the last interest payment date up to, but not including, the date Target makes payment in same-day funds for such Securities, which date is anticipated to be March 21, 2013, in the case of the Any and All Tender Offers and April 11, 2013, in the case of the Maximum Tender Offers.
Only registered holders of Securities are entitled to tender Securities pursuant to the Tender Offers. A beneficial owner of Securities that are held of record by a custodian bank, broker, dealer, commercial bank, trust company or other nominee must contact the nominee and request that such nominee tender such Securities on the beneficial owner’s behalf prior to the Any and All Expiration Date or the Early Tender Date, in order to receive the Total Consideration for the Any and All Notes and Maximum Tender Offer Notes, respectively, or, in the case of Maximum Tender Offer Notes tendered after the Early Tender Date, but prior to the Maximum Tender Expiration Date, in order to receive the Late Tender Offer Consideration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV