HOUSTON, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NBL) will host its first quarter 2013 results webcast and conference call at 9:00 a.m., Central Time, Thursday, April 25, 2013.
The webcast will be accessible on the 'Investors' page of the Company's website, www.nobleenergyinc.com. Conference call numbers for participation are 877-681-3378 and 719-325-4749. The pass code number is 4605754.
A replay will be available at the same web location until July 25, 2013.
Noble Energy is a leading independent energy company engaged in worldwide oil and gas exploration and production. The Company has core operations onshore in the U.S., primarily in the DJ Basin and
Marcellus Shale, in the deepwater
Gulf of Mexico, offshore Eastern Mediterranean, and offshore
West Africa. Noble Energy is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is traded under the ticker symbol NBL. Further information is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV