Bacterin International Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: BONE), a leader in the development of revolutionary bone graft material and coatings for medical applications, today announced that it will release its financial results for the period ended December 31, 2012, after the close of U.S. financial markets on March 26, 2013.
An accompanying conference call hosted by Guy Cook, Chief Executive Officer, and John Gandolfo, Chief Financial Officer, to discuss results will be held at 10:00 a.m. ET, on Wednesday, March 27, 2013. Please refer to the information below for conference call dial-in information and webcast registration.
|Conference Name:||Bacterin’s 2012 Fourth Quarter & Year End Results Conference Call|
|Webcast Registration:||Click Here|
Following the live call, a replay will be available on the Company's website, www.bacterin.com, under “Investor Info".
About Bacterin International HoldingsBacterin International Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: BONE) develops, manufactures and markets biologics products to domestic and international markets. Bacterin's proprietary methods optimize the growth factors in human allografts to create the ideal stem cell scaffold to promote bone, subchondral repair and dermal growth. These products are used in a variety of applications including enhancing fusion in spine surgery, relief of back pain, promotion of bone growth in foot and ankle surgery, promotion of cranial healing following neurosurgery and subchondral repair in knee and other joint surgeries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV