- A broad range of information on cibc.com to help new Canadians find employment at CIBC or within the financial services industry in Canada.
- The launch of a new International Professionals Network, a program which focuses on workplace integration initiatives to support our new Canadian employees with integrating into CIBC's workplace culture.
- Mentoring and internship programs provided to skilled immigrants through various community partners, such as the Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council's Mentoring Partnership program; ACCES Employment's unique speed mentoring program, where mentors from across the bank meet one-on-one with new Canadians looking for employment opportunities; and Career Bridge, which provides career-track internships to help skilled newcomers gain valuable work experience leading to employment.
- CIBC also helps to remove barriers to employment for newcomers by partnering with World Education Services (WES), a not-for-profit credential evaluation service. WES works to integrate internationally trained professionals by determining the Canadian equivalency of their credentials.
CIBC Named One Of Canada's Best Employers For New Canadians For Sixth Consecutive Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts