Comcast, a global media and technology company, today announced plans to bring Xfinity TV customers an all-access, free pass to the biggest TV catch-up in TV history from March 25-31. With every episode of every season of TV’s hottest series, like Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, Dexter, Girls, Spartacus and Duck Dynasty, plus full, current or most recent seasons of Mad Men, Revolution, The Walking Dead, Touch, Chicago Fire, Psych, Parenthood and The Americans, the first Xfinity Watchathon Week will offer a massive collection of content from the best networks never before available for free in one place.
During Watchathon Week, Xfinity TV customers will have access to more than 3,500 episodes of 100 TV series across 30 premium, cable and broadcast networks. Watchathon Week will also offer almost the entire on demand TV libraries of HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ and CINEMAX, including the critically acclaimed shows that kick-started the TV catch-up phenomenon, like The Sopranos, Sex & The City, Dexter and The Wire. The event will also give viewers a chance to catch up on hit series Game of Thrones, just prior to its third season debut on HBO, March 31. All Video On Demand (VOD)-enabled Xfinity TV customers will have access to this content, and across multiple screens when available.
“The scale of Xfinity Watchathon Week is enormous,” said Maggie Suniewick, Vice President, Video Services, Comcast Cable. “This will be the biggest catch-up ever in TV history, offering Xfinity TV customers the opportunity to binge view the hottest shows on top networks for free. It takes the TV catch-up concept to an entirely new level with every episode of every season of TV’s best shows, in addition to the tens of thousands of content options already available for free on Xfinity On Demand.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV