Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: AGII), an international underwriter of specialty insurance and reinsurance products, announced today that Anastasios “Andy” Omiridis has joined the company as chief accounting officer reporting to Argo Group Chief Financial Officer Jay Bullock.
“Andy comes to Argo Group with extensive experience in international finance and accounting. His broad knowledge of U.S. accounting standards coupled with his work in both finance and operations outside the U.S. are a great fit with our organization,” said Mr. Bullock. “He’ll play a key role in providing timely and reliable information for Argo Group and we look forward to his contributions to the achievement of our strategic objectives.”
Previously, Omiridis served as chief financial officer at MetLife American Life Insurance Company, where he directed all financial and accounting operations in Eastern and Southern Europe. Omiridis has held similar roles at Scottish Reinsurance and PricewaterhouseCoopers. He has a bachelor’s degree in biology from Saint Joseph’s University and a master’s degree in business administration from Widener University.
About Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd.Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: AGII) is an international underwriter of specialty insurance and reinsurance products in the property and casualty market. Through its operating subsidiaries, Argo Group offers a full line of products and services designed to meet the unique coverage and claims handling needs of businesses in four primary segments: Excess & Surplus Lines, Commercial Specialty, International Specialty and Syndicate 1200. Argo Group’s worldwide insurance subsidiaries are rated ‘A’ (Excellent) by A.M. Best with a stable outlook and its U.S. insurance subsidiaries are rated ‘A-’ (Strong) by Standard & Poor’s with a stable outlook. For more information, visit www.argolimited.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV