Additionally, UPS historically supports veteran’s organizations through sponsorships, donations and volunteer hours throughout the country including at the National Veterans Wheelchair Games, the Marine Corps Marathon and through Paralyzed Veterans of America programs among others.
For further information, go to https://ups.managehr.com/military.htm.
UPS (NYSE:UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range
of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight; the
facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced
technology to more efficiently manage the world of business.
Headquartered in Atlanta, UPS serves more than 220 countries and
territories worldwide. The company can be found on the Web at
and its corporate blog can be found at
To get UPS news direct, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV