VICTORIA, BC and PORTLAND, OR, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - CRAiLAR Technologies Inc. ("CRAiLAR" or the "Company") (TSXV: CL) (OTCBB: CRLRF), which produces and markets CRAiLAR® Flax fiber, The Friendliest Fiber On The Planet™, announced today that Ken Barker, CEO, and Ted Sanders, CFO will be presenting at the 25 th Annual ROTH Conference on Monday, March 18 at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, Calif.
The ROTH Conference, which is one of the largest of its kind in the U.S., is a three-day investment conference, March 18-20, featuring emerging growth companies presenting to an estimated 1000 institutional investors.
About CRAiLAR Technologies Inc.
CRAiLAR® Technologies Inc., offers cost-effective and environmentally sustainable natural fiber in the form of flax, hemp and other bast fibers for use in textile, industrial, energy, medical and composite material applications. Produced using a fraction of water and chemical inputs compared with other natural fibers, CRAiLAR Flax is the newest natural fiber introduction to the market in decades. The Company supplies its CRAiLAR Flax to HanesBrands, Georgia-Pacific, Brilliant Global Knitwear, Tuscarora Yarns, Target Corp. and Kowa Company for commercial use, and to Levi Strauss & Co., Cotswold Industries Cintas, Carhartt, Ashland, PVH Corp., and Lenzing for evaluation and development. The Company was founded in 1998 as a provider of environmentally friendly, socially responsible clothing. For more information, visit www.crailar.com.SOURCE Crailar Technologies Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV