(Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, today announced its plans to significantly expand its global HCM offering in 2013. Ultimate plans to deliver 28 country-specific HCM localizations this year and announced a strategic partnership with Celergo to offer payroll worldwide, helping Ultimate customers more effectively manage their international workforce with
UltiPro as the hub of their people management processes
The announcement was made today during the opening keynote address at Ultimate’s annual Connections customer conference in Las Vegas, NV. In addition, the company announced an extension of its strategic partnership with Informatica to further streamline thousands of connections between UltiPro and the business ecosystem.
“Today, Ultimate’s customers represent employees in 144 countries, and the need for multi-national organizations to have one central platform for managing a global workforce is only increasing,” said Adam Rogers, chief technology officer at Ultimate Software. “We are evolving UltiPro to serve the growing needs of all of the businesses that depend on us — from companies with several hundred employees to enterprises with more than 100,000 employees in diverse industries that include every segment of the market.”
New Global HCM Capabilities
For customers with multi-national operations, Ultimate’s Spring and Fall 2013 releases of UltiPro include plans for:
Global Payroll Integration through Strategic Partnership with Celergo
- 28 additional country localizations, providing support for locally relevant information for employees and managers, while also enabling worldwide oversight and reporting capabilities for corporate leadership. New localizations include Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, Korea, Thailand, China, Japan, and Australia
- Global compensation management
- Localized compliance and data privacy consent management, helping companies ensure employee data is protected and compliant, while maintaining role and location-based security
- A new open global payroll connector, enabling customers to have single source people management in UltiPro while leveraging third-party payroll aggregators to pay their people worldwide via a standard application interface
- Additional delivered language translations
Ultimate announced a partnership with leading global payroll provider
to offer customers a pre-built global payroll integration for UltiPro in 2013. The UltiPro and Celergo integration will give customers the ability to easily exchange relevant employee HR, pay, and compensation data from UltiPro to Celergo’s global payroll service in more than 30 countries.
For Ultimate’s multi-national customers that want to take advantage of a pre-built global payroll integration with UltiPro, Ultimate and Celergo plan to deliver a packaged integration by leveraging UltiPro’s open global payroll connector that will provide mutual customers with a standard, fully supported integration between the two solutions in the second half of 2013. The UltiPro localizations added in 2013 also will enable customers to integrate to their own payroll service provider of choice, if they prefer.