I send out several tweets daily on as many of those that I can find @billgunderson.
Blackstone is in a healthy uptrend, it's in the right sector, a top performer over the years, and it passes my valuation test.
When I compare Blackstone against all of the other stocks that I follow, it comes in at No. 246 overall and earns a Gunderson Grade of "A-." (I buy only stocks that are ranked "A-" or better.)
As always, there are no guarantees in the stock market. Even though I am long this stock, it is part of a well-diversified portfolio that is managed every day.Data from Best Stocks Now App
At the time of publication, the author's clients were long BX, FSHOX, XHB and LL. Follow @pwstreet This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV