CHICAGO, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomas J. Watson has joined the Chicago office of Protiviti ( www.protiviti.com), a global consulting firm, as a managing director. In his new role, Watson serves as the lead for finance optimization services in the north central region of the United States, as part of Protiviti's Business Performance Improvement solution.
With more than 25 years experience in accounting and consulting globally and across industries, Watson has strong expertise and background in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of organizations' financial functions.
Previously, Watson was a managing director for finance solutions at Alvarez & Marsal, a professional services firm. He also spent 15 years with a Big Four firm in Chicago, and led its finance effectiveness practice. Before that, he worked for Keebler and spent eight years with Arthur Andersen.Watson has a bachelor's degree in accounting from Illinois State University. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). About Protiviti Inc.Protiviti ( www.protiviti.com) is a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. Through its network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti has served more than 35 percent of FORTUNE® 1000 and Global 500 companies. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half International (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a member of the S&P 500 index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV