Engages in the research, development, and commercialization of organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials for use in flat panel display, solid-state lighting, and other product applications. Market cap at $1.51B, most recent closing price at $32.68.
3. Maxim Integrated Products Inc. ( MXIM): Maxim makes transistors, and forecast quarterly revenue of $580 million to $610 million. Earnings are expected to be $0.39 to $0.43 per share. Maxim shares currently pay a dividend that yields 3.10%.
Designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of linear and mixed-signal integrated circuits worldwide. Market cap at $9.48B, most recent closing price at $32.41.
( List compiled by Chris Lau, Kapitall Contributor)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts