Engages in the research, development, and commercialization of organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials for use in flat panel display, solid-state lighting, and other product applications. Market cap at $1.51B, most recent closing price at $32.68.
3. Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (MXIM): Maxim makes transistors, and forecast quarterly revenue of $580 million to $610 million. Earnings are expected to be $0.39 to $0.43 per share. Maxim shares currently pay a dividend that yields 3.10%.
Designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of linear and mixed-signal integrated circuits worldwide. Market cap at $9.48B, most recent closing price at $32.41.
(List compiled by Chris Lau, Kapitall Contributor)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV