NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Do you feel as though you've missed out on the big stock market rally of 2013? Are you wondering if there's any stock left to buy that hasn't already soared? Would you like to own one with nice upside potential?
Well, you've come to the right place. I want to introduce you to a powerful technology company that owns an impressive majority interest in another technology enterprise. I'll introduce the company by letting you in on a secret: E=MC squared, an equation most of us take for granted or know little about.
When Albert Einstein came up with this equation it was mind-boggling stuff. Energy (E) equals mass (M) times the speed of light squared (C).
Imagine light traveling at approximately 186,000 miles per second and you begin to have a sense for how fast and powerful energy really is.Now let me to tell you about a company whose name reflects that equation. EMC (EMC) harnesses its energy, mass and speed to develop, deliver and support information technology infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions and services. EMC used to be known mainly as a data storage tech company. Now it's also in the business of protecting data. As the company reported Monday, it has added to its array of products an update to its Data Protection Advisor. This is EMC's software product designed to provide real proof of data protection. It's about real-time visibility into global backup infrastructures, as the company says. Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real money portfolio for his charitable trust -- enjoy advance notice of every trade, full access to the portfolio, and deep coverage of the latest economic events and market movements. How valuable and important is this? As company Senior Product Marketing Manager Tom Giuliano explained, "Any IT administrator or application owner who can't instantaneously verify that vital business data
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV