HOUSTON, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oiltanking Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OILT) (the "Partnership") announced today that the 2012 unitholder tax packages are available online. Investors can obtain their tax packages, which include Schedule K-1, on the internet at www.taxpackagesupport.com/oiltanking . The link is also posted on the Partnership's website in the Investor Relations section on the "K-1s" tax information page. The Partnership expects to begin mailing the 2012 tax packages by Wednesday, March 20, 2013. For additional information, unitholders may call Tax Package Support toll free at (877) 222-3207 weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CDT.
Oiltanking Partners is a master limited partnership engaged in independent storage and transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas. We provide our services to a variety of customers, including major integrated oil companies, distributors, marketers and chemical and petrochemical companies. Our assets are located along the Gulf Coast of the United States. For more information, visit www.oiltankingpartners.com .
Contacts: Mark Buscovich, Manager FP&A and IR firstname.lastname@example.org(855) 866-6458
Dennard ▪ Lascar Associates Jack Lascar / Lisa Elliott(713) 529-6600SOURCE Oiltanking Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV