DENVER and NEW YORK, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EffectiveUI, a leading user experience (UX) agency, will host a gathering of experts in mobile strategy and creation, as well as business leaders to discuss how companies can take the reigns when it comes to mobile and create experiences and interactions that their customers and employees find valuable. The event will take place on Wednesday, March 20 at 4:00 p.m. EDT, at BLT Fish in Manhattan's Flatiron District.
" Making Mobile Meaningful" will explore ways companies can improve their approach to mobile. Content for the event centers on the idea that mobile interactions must be part of an overall digital strategy and provide true value to users – whether through applications or the mobile Web. Team members from EffectiveUI will lead presentations and breakout discussions on the following topics:
- Establishing a mobile strategy that incorporates business goals, user needs and technology considerations
- How to uncover the right feature set for your mobile apps and sites to best meet the needs of users, and resisting the urge to include all of the content and features from your website
- Examples of mobile strategy done well, and not-so-well
TechCrunch recently reported on a mobile app study that said consumers now spend more time using mobile apps than browsing the Web on a desktop, and the time they spend with apps is beginning to challenge the time spent watching television.
"We're at a critical point when it comes to mobile – companies can either do it right, or risk losing their audience. Our own research has shown that a bad mobile experience can significantly impact a consumers' perception of a brand," said Anthony Franco, president and founder, EffectiveUI. "This event is meant to open the dialogue and help businesses understand the importance of a targeted, user-focused mobile strategy that integrates with their digital ecosystem."During the event, EffectiveUI will also provide a sneak peek at an upcoming Technology Adoption Profile from Forrester Research, Inc., which will focus on the challenges IT departments face in modernizing their digital interfaces, including mobile. Attendees will also receive a free phone case, courtesy of OtterBox, which is sponsoring the event. Registration for the event is limited. For more information and to register, please visit: http://effectiveui-m3-ny-2013.eventbrite.com/#. BLT Fish is located at 21 West 17 th Street, New York, NY. About EffectiveUIFounded in 2005, EffectiveUI is a full-service user experience agency that simplifies complex experiences, bringing value to people's lives. By researching and articulating user needs, our team of customer insight, design and technology services experts create custom applications that improve digital interactions and enhance emotional engagement with a company and brand. EffectiveUI works with some of today's top companies – including American Greetings, Boeing, CenturyLink, eBay, Kaspersky Lab, National Geographic, NextGear Capital and Water For People – to provide a strategic vision and to increase revenue, brand awareness, customer loyalty and usability. EffectiveUI is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). WPP is the world's largest communications services group. To learn more about EffectiveUI, visit www.effectiveui.com, send an email to email@example.com or call 888-310-5327. Blog | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube | SlideShare | Google+ | Facebook EffectiveUI is a trademark of EffectiveUI, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV