ATLANTA, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a lease-to-own retailer specializing in the sales and lease ownership of residential furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, today announced the recent opening of a combined 32 new Company-operated and franchised stores in 17 different states and two Canadian provinces.
Over the last three months, Aaron's stores have opened in Prescott, Maricopa and Buckeye, Arizona; Tulare and El Cajon, California; Craig, Colorado; Putnam, Connecticut; Greenacres, Jacksonville and Yulee, Florida; Pratt, Kansas; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Aberdeen, Baltimore and Reisterstown, Maryland; New Albany, Mississippi; Elizabeth City, North Carolina; Concord, New Hampshire; Taos, New Mexico; Hamburg, Rochester, Bronx and Brooklyn, New York; Westerville, Barberton and Hillsboro, Ohio; Seminole, Oklahoma; Yankton, South Dakota; Rockdale and Plano, Texas; Grande Prairie, Alberta; and Port Alberni, British Columbia. This announcement follows a strong growth year for the Company in 2012, which included the opening of its 2,000th store in the Bronx in September.
For consumers with income or credit constraints, Aaron's offers an alternative to traditional retailers who require outright purchases or layaway. Aaron's affordable and flexible lease payment programs are a popular option for attaining ownership of items such as computers, flat screen televisions, or complete living room and dining room furniture sets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV