Wall Street Webcasting presents exclusive video of Rich Gordon, the highly regarded Fixed Income Market Strategist of Wells Fargo Securities (NYSE: WFC). This week Gordon reviews the past months “great rotation” out of bonds into stocks. Friday’s Nonfarm Payroll Report released data reporting that 236,000 jobs were created, showing continued strength in the private sector. This report helped drive the Dow Jones to another record high on Friday.
A look at the Volatility Markets help confirm this trend, with bond investors having more worries about hedging to sharp price declines from the current levels seen. The VIX Index dropped to 11% Monday for the first time in 11 years while Swaps and Volatility reached the highest levels since last September on Friday.
To hear Gordon’s analysis of the 10-Year Treasury Yield and where the sources of concern for bond investors are, tune into Wells Fargo Securities’ newest video.
Please visit the following link to view the video:http://www.wsw.com/webcast/wav/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV