- SOC 2 Report – the report pertains to security, availability, privacy, confidentiality and integrity processes. These reports benefit customers by helping them better understand Rackspace’s internal controls related to these areas.
- SOC 3 Report – These reports are designed to meet the needs of users who want assurance on the controls at a service organization related to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, or privacy but do not have the credentials or access to view the SOC 2 Report.
- ISO 27001 certification – Rackspace has received this certification in all U.S., U.K. and Hong Kong data centers. Through these internationally recognized, provable security standards, Rackspace can demonstrate how it mitigates information security related risks for customers.
Rackspace Bolsters Expanding List Of Security Credentials
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts