5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TCPC, BDC, DTE, HBAN, HRB
DTE Energy Holding Company (NYSE: DTE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 62 cents per share. At a price of $66.70 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.7%. The average volume for DTE Energy Holding Company has been 703,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. DTE Energy Holding Company has a market cap of $11.5 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 11% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. DTE Energy Company, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an electric and natural gas utility company in Michigan. The company's Energy Utility segment engages in the generation, purchase, distribution, and sale of electricity in southeastern Michigan. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.20. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate DTE Energy Holding Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates DTE Energy Holding Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full DTE Energy Holding Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV