Belden (NYSE: BDC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $51.75 as of 9:29 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.4%. The average volume for Belden has been 288,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Belden has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 15.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Belden Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets cable, connectivity, and networking products for industrial, enterprise, and broadcast markets. It operates in three segments: the Americas; the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); and the Asia Pacific. The company has a P/E ratio of 55.47. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Belden a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Belden as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Belden Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV