Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, March 14, 2013, 18 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 12.2%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:AG Mortgage Investment (NYSE:MITT) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 80 cents per share. At a price of $26.41 as of 9:37 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 12.2%.The average volume for AG Mortgage Investment has been 395,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. AG Mortgage Investment has a market cap of $718.6 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 12.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc., a real estate investment trust, focuses on investing, acquiring, and managing a portfolio of residential mortgage assets, and other real estate-related securities and financial assets. The company has a P/E ratio of 3.64. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate AG Mortgage Investment a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold.TheStreet Ratings rates AG Mortgage Investment as a sell. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its feeble growth in its earnings per share. You can view the full AG Mortgage Investment Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about CNQ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV