4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BGB, HL, CHS, ABV
Chico's FAS (NYSE: CHS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $17.89 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.2%. The average volume for Chico's FAS has been 3.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Chico's FAS has a market cap of $3.0 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are down 3.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Chico's FAS, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer of private branded, casual-to-dressy clothing, intimates, complementary accessories, and other non-clothing items in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 89.60. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Chico's FAS a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Chico's FAS as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full Chico's FAS Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV