4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BGB, HL, CHS, ABV
Hecla Mining Company (NYSE: HL) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 1 cents per share. At a price of $4.38 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.2%. The average volume for Hecla Mining Company has been 4.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hecla Mining Company has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are down 24.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Hecla Mining Company, together with its subsidiaries, discovers, acquires, develops, produces, and markets precious and base metals worldwide. It offers unrefined gold and silver bullion bars to precious metals traders; and lead, zinc, and bulk concentrates to custom smelters. The company has a P/E ratio of 85.80. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Hecla Mining Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Hecla Mining Company as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Hecla Mining Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV