5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AFT, GLF, TCO, CSC, CBI
Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE: CSC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $50.07 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Computer Sciences Corporation has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Computer Sciences Corporation has a market cap of $7.8 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 24.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Computer Sciences Corporation provides information technology (IT) and professional services to governments and commercial enterprises. The company has a P/E ratio of 37.41. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Computer Sciences Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Computer Sciences Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. You can view the full Computer Sciences Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV