Aviation Week Wins Two Neal Awards For Editorial Excellence
NEW YORK, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviation Week ( http://www.aviationweek.com), the largest multimedia information and services provider to the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries, announced today that its work has won two Jesse H. Neal Business Journalism Awards. Called "the Pulitzer Prize of the business media," the prestigious awards are given by American Business Media to recognize editorial excellence in business-to-business publications.
The recognized work includes:
- Best Technical Content: "Advanced Propulsion," by Guy Norris and Graham Warwick ( Aviation Week & Space Technology, 6/4-6/11/12)
- Best Subject-Related Package: "Balance of Fear: Iran, Israel and the Calculus of War," by Bill Sweetman, David Eshel, Dave Fulghum, Michael Bruno, Andrea Hollowell, Lisa Caputo and Ellen Pugatch ( Aviation Week & Space Technology, 10/22/12)
In addition to the two category wins, "Balance of Fear: Iran, Israel and the Calculus of War" was a finalist for the event's highest honor, the Grand Neal Award.
"We are honored the judging panel recognized our editors' technical expertise as well as the global nature of our reporting," said Joseph C. Anselmo, editor-in-chief of Aviation Week & Space Technology. "These Neal Awards are terrific validation of our relaunch of AW&ST last year: a renewed commitment to more technical coverage and interactive graphics and data extensions for a more engaging reader experience on our mobile tablet versions."
To read Aviation Week's award-winning coverage, visit http://www.aviationweek.com.About Aviation Week: Aviation Week, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, is the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Industry professionals rely on Aviation Week for analysis, marketing and intelligence. Customers include the world's leading manufacturers, suppliers, airlines, militaries, governments and other organizations that serve this global market. Aviation Week produces data and analytics services including the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN), industry-leading events around the world, as well as ShowNews and Business & Commercial Aviation. On July 2, 2012, the group's flagship Aviation Week & Space Technology (AW&ST) relaunched with an even greater focus on technology, business and operations that has long been the brand's hallmark. In addition to civil, military and space, AW&ST's market coverage is further expanded with new monthly Defense Technology and MRO editions to include land and sea and aftermarket insights. Aviation Week's 2012 digital expansion includes a redesigned AviationWeek.com for deeper community engagement and navigation and a comprehensive technology upgrade to the Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN). AWIN, the industry's essential integrated business tool, now has increased capability through more fleet and MRO data and an expanded team of data analysts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV