SHANGHAI, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WuXi PharmaTech (NYSE: WX), a leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device research and development outsourcing company with operations in China and the United States, announced today that its Suzhou toxicology facility had received full accreditation from the Association for the Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care International (AAALAC) after an extensive on-site evaluation. The AAALAC Committee on Accreditation commended the facility for "providing and maintaining an exemplary program of animal care." This represents AAALAC's highest level of commendation. The Suzhou facility first received accreditation from AAALAC in February 2010.
AAALAC is a private, nonprofit organization that promotes the humane treatment of animals in science through voluntary accreditation and assessment programs. It evaluates all aspects of an animal care and use program, including institutional policies, animal husbandry, veterinary care and the physical plant. In its evaluations, it relies on widely accepted guidelines, such as the Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals and other reference resources, as well as its own position statements and Rules of Accreditation.
For more information, please contact:
Ronald Aldridge (for investors)Tel: +1-201-585-2048Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aaron Shi (for the media)Tel: +86-21-5046-4362Email: email@example.comWeb: http://www.wuxiapptec.com SOURCE WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV