MONTREAL, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE) today announced the filing of its 2012 annual report on Form 40-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). BCE's Form 40-F, which includes its audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2012, is available on BCE's website at www.bce.ca in the Investors section (under Financial Reporting - Annual) and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
Holders of BCE securities may receive a free printed copy of BCE's audited financial statements by contacting BCE Investor Relations by telephone at 1 800 339-6353, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 1 Carrefour Alexander-Graham-Bell, Building A, 8 th Floor, Verdun, Québec, Canada H3E 3B3.
About BCE BCE is Canada's largest communications company, providing a comprehensive and innovative suite of broadband communication services to residential and business customers under the Bell and Bell Aliant brands. Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV, Canada's leading television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV