Denver-based Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is one of the world's leading ownership, entertainment and management groups. As owners and operators of Pepsi Center, the Paramount Theatre, Dick's Sporting Goods Park, the Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Mammoth (NLL) and Colorado Rapids (MLS), KSE's sports and entertainment assets are second to none. Additional properties under KSE's umbrella include Altitude Sports & Entertainment, a 24-hour regional television network; Altitude Authentics, the company's official retail provider; and TicketHorse, the official ticketing provider for KSE teams and venues.
Safe Harbor Statement
Certain matters discussed in this news release, with the exception of historical matters, may be forward- looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as "anticipates," "estimates," "expects," "believes," "plans," "predicts," and similar terms. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those anticipated as of the date of this release. You should understand that the following important factors, in addition to those risk factors disclosed in the Company's current and periodic reporting filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") could affect the future results of the Company and could cause those results or other outcomes to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements:
- failure of Company stockholders to adopt the KSE Agreement;
- the risk that the other conditions to closing of the merger may not be satisfied;
- the merger may involve unexpected costs, liabilities or delays;
- risks that the merger disrupts current plans and operations and the potential difficulties in employee retention as a result of the merger;
- the business of the Company may suffer as a result of uncertainty surrounding the merger;
- the risk that the merger may not be consummated by the expected closing date of the merger or at all;
- litigation in respect of the merger; and
- disruption from the merger making it more difficult to maintain certain strategic relationships.