At the heart of the system is an easy-to-use touchpad that provides quick, one-touch access to home automation apps, multimedia apps for photos, traffic, weather and sports, and home security functions. When an alarm occurs, the touchpad instantly connects with the Rogers Central Monitoring Station, a 24/7, real-time monitoring service provided by certified security experts with over twenty years of experience in security, monitoring and emergency services.
More key benefits of the system include:
- Real-time alerts sent via text and email
- Remote access via smartphone, computer or tablets to securely view & control the whole system including arming/disarming the home
- Professional installation by specially-trained Rogers technicians
"Canadians are among the most connected people in the world and are looking for seamless technology that complements their busy lifestyles," Pattinson said. "For nearly two years, Rogers Smart Home Monitoring has enabled customers to stay connected to their homes and families with a next generation, innovative product that leverages Rogers proven networks and communication expertise."
Today, residents of Oakville, Lincoln, West Lincoln, Grimsby, Hamilton and the Greater Hamilton area, Burlington, Niagara Falls, Thorold, Pelham, Niagara-on-the-Lake, St. Catharines, Wainfleet, Welland, Fort Erie and Port Colborne can book a FREE in-home assessment by visiting www.rogers.com/smarthomeTo learn more about the ways you can use Rogers Smart Home Monitoring, visit RedBoard, the official Rogers blog. About Rogers Rogers Communications is a diversified Canadian communications and media company. We are Canada's largest provider of wireless voice and data communications services and one of Canada's leading providers of cable television, high-speed Internet and telephony. Through Rogers Media we are engaged in radio and television broadcasting, televised shopping, magazines and trade publications, sports entertainment, and digital media. We are publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: RCI.A and RCI.B) and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RCI). SOURCE Rogers Communications Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV