- David Stevens, president and chief executive officer of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA). Prior to joining the MBA, Mr. Stevens was the Assistant Secretary for Housing and Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, senior vice president at Freddie Mac, an executive vice president at Wells Fargo and president and chief operating officer of Long and Foster Companies.
- Geoff Colvin, senior editor-at-large of FORTUNE and author of Talent Is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers from Everybody Else. As a longtime editor and columnist for FORTUNE and the anchor of Wall Street Week with FORTUNE on PBS, Mr. Colvin has become one of America's sharpest and most respected commentators on leadership, globalization, wealth creation, the info-tech revolution and related issues.
- Harvey Mackay, author of seven New York Times bestsellers, including Swim With the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive and Beware the Naked Man Who Offers You His Shirt. For the last 20 years, Mr. Mackay has been a nationally syndicated columnist for United Feature Syndicate, with articles appearing in 100 newspapers and magazines around the country. Toastmasters International named Mr. Mackay one of the top five speakers in the world.
Ellie Mae Announces Keynote Speakers For The 2013 Ellie Mae Encompass Experience
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts