Ellie Mae ® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced the keynote speakers for its second annual national user conference, the 2013 Ellie Mae Encompass ® Experience, to be held Oct. 13 - 16, 2013 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
The keynote speakers, who will offer their unique perspectives on the mortgage industry, economy and business leadership, include:
- David Stevens, president and chief executive officer of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA). Prior to joining the MBA, Mr. Stevens was the Assistant Secretary for Housing and Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, senior vice president at Freddie Mac, an executive vice president at Wells Fargo and president and chief operating officer of Long and Foster Companies.
- Geoff Colvin, senior editor-at-large of FORTUNE and author of Talent Is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers from Everybody Else. As a longtime editor and columnist for FORTUNE and the anchor of Wall Street Week with FORTUNE on PBS, Mr. Colvin has become one of America's sharpest and most respected commentators on leadership, globalization, wealth creation, the info-tech revolution and related issues.
- Harvey Mackay, author of seven New York Times bestsellers, including Swim With the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive and Beware the Naked Man Who Offers You His Shirt. For the last 20 years, Mr. Mackay has been a nationally syndicated columnist for United Feature Syndicate, with articles appearing in 100 newspapers and magazines around the country. Toastmasters International named Mr. Mackay one of the top five speakers in the world.
“The overall feedback we received for Encompass Experience 2012 was incredibly positive,” said Jonathan Corr, president and chief operating officer at Ellie Mae. “Many of the 1,200-plus attendees specifically called out our strong lineup of speakers. We believe the keynotes for the 2013 Ellie Mae Encompass Experience will build on that experience and be even more exciting and insightful.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV