As 2013 gets into full swing, Constant Contact®, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTCT) is reflecting back on an award-winning year in 2012 and into early 2013. The company was recognized with more than 20 awards since the beginning of 2012, ranging from recognitions for the company’s customer service and products to company growth and technology leadership.
“Our focus has always been on our small business customers, and I’m thrilled to see that the industry is recognizing the work we do to support our customers – whether that’s in our products, customer service, or tech leadership. The diversity of awards the company received in 2012 is reflective of the amazing work our employees do in teams across the organization,” said Gail Goodman, CEO of Constant Contact. “I look forward to seeing our 2013 plans come to fruition, as we continue to help drive success for our small business customers.”
Some of the highlights of the award-winning year include:
- 2012 and 2013 Stevie® Award Winner for Customer Service Department of the Year
- Boston Business Journal Award for Most Admired Public Technology Company
- DM Confidential Dealies Award for Best Email Service Provider
- Best in Biz Gold Award for SaveLocal in the Small or Medium Business Service of the Year category
- Gold Stevie® Award Winner in the Company of the Year – Computer Services category in the 2012 American Business Awards℠
- 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, and clean technology companies in North America
Additional awards include 2012 and 2013 BtoB Social Media Marketing Awards for Constant Contact’s use of Facebook®, Twitter®, and Pinterest®; the 2012 Small Business Influencer Award; the Boston Business Journal’s Power 50 Award, and the Silver Stevie® Award for Sales Department of the Year, among many others.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts