NEW YORK, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a national law firm concentrating on investor rights, consumer rights and the enforcement of federal antitrust laws, is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Snyder's Lance, Inc. (" Snyder's-Lance" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: LNCE) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the Company's compensation packages for its executive officers. The investigation focuses on the approval and awarding of certain stock options to executives that may have violated the Company's compensation plans.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/LNCE
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP is a national law firm which represents investors and individuals in class action and derivative litigation. The firm is focused on providing exemplary legal services in the areas of securities, shareholder, antitrust and consumer litigation, through all phases of litigation. The firm has an experienced trial team which has achieved significant victories on behalf of the firm's clients.If you hold LNCE shares and you would like to discuss your legal rights, visit www.faruqilaw.com/LNCE. You can also contact us by calling Michael J. Hynes free at 877-247-4292 or at 215-277-5770 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Contact: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Michael J. Hynes, Esq.101 Greenwood Avenue Suite 600 Jenkintown, PA 19046Telephone: (877) 247-4292 or (215) 277-5770E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Nasdaq: LNCE) Attorney Advertising. (C) 2013 Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP (www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential manner.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV