Availability and pricing The HSDC-SEK-10 can be purchased today for US$799.
Learn more about TI's high-speed data converter portfolio by visiting the links below:
- Buy the HSDC- SEK-10 from the TI eStore: www.ti.com/hsdc-sek-10-buy-pr.
- Download the User Guide: www.ti.com/hsdc-sek-10-guide-pr.
- Ask questions and get answers from TI experts in the High Speed Data Converter Forum on the TI E2E™ Community: www.ti.com/e2ehsdc-pr.
- Follow what our signal chain experts have to say on the Analog Wire blog: www.ti.com/analogwire-pr.
- Download a news release graphic at: www.ti.com/newscenterphotos-pr.
About Texas InstrumentsTexas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com.
TrademarksTI E2E is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All other trademarks and registered trademarks belong to their respective owners.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated