- Significantly reduces evaluation costs: Evaluating ADCs and DACs is expensive, with lab equipment costs running as high as $20,000 or more. The low-cost HSDC- SEK-10 eliminates this investment for basic evaluation.
- Enables quick evaluation: Systems can be up and running in as little as 30 minutes.
- Provides complete solution for powering, clocking and evaluating data. Key system components include the following:
- TSW4806EVM, which features the LMK04806 dual-PLL clock jitter cleaner and generator. It provides a complete, low-cost, low-noise and portable clocking solution.
- TSW1405EVM pattern capture card, which supports most LVDS-format TI ADC evaluation modules EVMs) with a capture buffer of 64K samples.
- TSW1406EVM pattern generator card, which supports pattern generation for most LVDS-format TI DAC EVMs, with a pattern size of up to 64K samples.
- TSW2200EVM, which supplies low-noise power to EVMs, and the TSW2110EVM, which provides a clean 10-MHz analog input for the ADC.
- Fast FFT analysis or pattern generation: High-Speed Data Converter Pro graphical user interface (GUI) enables speedy FFT analysis or pattern generation capabilities.
TI Introduces Industry's First Complete High-speed Data Converter System Evaluation Kit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.