DALLAS, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) introduced the industry's first complete high-speed data converter system evaluation kit (HSDC-SEK), which significantly reduces system evaluation costs and enables designers to get their system running in minutes. The HSDC- SEK-10 includes a pattern capture card, pattern generator card, low-jitter clock source, clean 10-MHz signal source and a multi-output regulated power supply. For more information and to purchase the kit, visit www.ti.com/hsdc-sek-10-pr.
The HSCD- SEK-10 can significantly reduce evaluation time and costs for a host of demanding applications in which high-speed data converters, such as the dual, 14-bit, 250-MSPS ADS4249 analog-to-digital converter (ADC) and the quad, 16-bit, 1.5-GSPS DAC34SH84 digital-to-analog converter (DAC), are key system performance drivers. Examples include test and measurement, communications, defense and medical equipment.
Key features and benefits of the HSDC-SEK-10
- Significantly reduces evaluation costs: Evaluating ADCs and DACs is expensive, with lab equipment costs running as high as $20,000 or more. The low-cost HSDC- SEK-10 eliminates this investment for basic evaluation.
- Enables quick evaluation: Systems can be up and running in as little as 30 minutes.
- Provides complete solution for powering, clocking and evaluating data. Key system components include the following:
- TSW4806EVM, which features the LMK04806 dual-PLL clock jitter cleaner and generator. It provides a complete, low-cost, low-noise and portable clocking solution.
- TSW1405EVM pattern capture card, which supports most LVDS-format TI ADC evaluation modules EVMs) with a capture buffer of 64K samples.
- TSW1406EVM pattern generator card, which supports pattern generation for most LVDS-format TI DAC EVMs, with a pattern size of up to 64K samples.
- TSW2200EVM, which supplies low-noise power to EVMs, and the TSW2110EVM, which provides a clean 10-MHz analog input for the ADC.
- Fast FFT analysis or pattern generation: High-Speed Data Converter Pro graphical user interface (GUI) enables speedy FFT analysis or pattern generation capabilities.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts