Through a bespoke combination of plenary sessions, panel discussions and case studies, an international line-up of speakers will delve into the political, commercial and technical topics ranging from the impact of regulatory changes to assessing modern plant breeding and soil management techniques.
Terri D'Elia, Exhibition Director at CropWorld Global, added: " Providing safe, sustainable and adequate amounts of food globally is one of the greatest challenges to international food producers, scientists and governments today. After speaking with the global agricultural industry we are using CropWorld 2013 to launch our ' planting the seeds of innovation ' campaign. Essentially, we are now acting as a central hub around which industry, government and related companies can meet, share knowledge and contacts in order to propagate the spread of beneficial innovations. Already the global industry has voiced its support for our ambitious objectives with exhibitors from agrochemical manufacturers and distributors, seed and crop producers, biotech companies, research and manufacturing organisations, and universities looking to collaborate with top-level decision makers and professionals. "
The event is taking place in the Netherlands (the world's second largest agricultural exporter) between the 29 th and 30 th of October at the Amsterdam RAI. Four vertical-specific, modular conferences will take place over two-days examining the regulatory and industry implications across 'water and irrigation', 'crop science', 'supply chain', and 'R&D'.
If you would like further information on how to help spread industry innovation, details on speaking at the event, exhibiting, attending or sponsorship packages, please contact CropWorld Global 2013: Terri D'Elia Exhibition Director, email email@example.com , Tel: +44(0)207-560-4364 or visit http://www.cropworld-global.comCropWorld Global 2013 event:
- Over 2000 global industry professionals, 90 exhibitors and 115 paid delegates
- Exhibitors are from the world's leading companies in their respective areas: Crop Production and Protection; Water and Irrigation; Supply Chain; R&D - Innovation; Seeds; Soil Management; Packaging and Storage; Education & Training, Regulatory & Academia; Crop Waste management & Storage; Precision Agriculture and Machinery
- 4 exhibitor zones: Crop science, Water (irrigation, drainage and management), Supply chain, and General (companies that supply products and services to the sector)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV