LONDON, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- An independent panel of judges at the recently-completed CleanEquity Monaco 2013 selected Hydrogenics (NASDAQ: HYGS; TSX: HYG) as best in class for Excellence in the Field of Environmental Technology Commercialisation. CleanEquity Monaco is the foremost emerging cleantech conference hosted by Innovator Capital, a London specialist investment bank, the accolade was bestowed following a message from H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco on Friday, March 8 th at the conference's Award Ceremony.
Mungo Park, Chairman of Innovator Capital, commented, "Hydrogenics and its management are thoroughly deserving of this award. Few companies have the strength and fortitude as they have displayed over recent years. I am delighted with the judges' choice."Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Hydrogenics is a world leader in hydrogen power solutions, including electrolyzer-based energy storage systems and fuel-cell power modules. The company has manufacturing sites in Germany, Belgium and Canada and service centers in Russia, China, India, Europe, the US and Canada. Daryl Wilson, Hydrogenics' President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "This is a profound honor, and we are extremely humbled to receive such a significant award in the world of alternative energy. Hydrogenics has come a long way in recent years and is proud to be providing innovative energy storage solutions and fuel cell power systems to a world that now appreciates and understands the economic benefits of hydrogen." Contributors to the 2013 event included The Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation, The Hinduja Foundation, Monaco's Chamber of Economic Development, Covington & Burling, Qualcomm, MDB Capital, PR Newswire, Kwittken & Company and the Monte-Carlo SBM.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV