ROSELAND, N.J., March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP ®, a leading provider of human capital management services, today announced that more than 1,000 participants are expected to attend the sold out ADP Meeting of the Minds 2013 conference. Meeting of the Minds is ADP's annual event where hundreds of the company's largest clients gather to enhance their knowledge and understanding of human capital management strategies in discussions with ADP executives and subject matter experts, peer groups and industry influencers.
This year's ADP Meeting of the Minds conference will take place at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 17-20, 2013 and will feature a special keynote address from business magnate Steve Wynn, chairman and chief executive officer of Wynn Resorts, Limited.
"With the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act bringing so much change and so many added complexities to the world of human capital management, we've designed this year's Meeting of the Minds event for ADP's largest clients to be especially rich in strategic content and learning," said Regina Lee, division president of ADP. "At Meeting of the Minds, ADP clients are given the opportunity to learn about evolving legislation and trends in HR, payroll, and benefits, as well as advance their careers by broadening their skill sets and certifications."
The ADP Meeting of the Minds 2013 conference will include:
- More than 170 sessions, including discussion forums, client panels and case studies, and personal and professional development classes;
- Opportunities to participate in industry and product roundtables focused on addressing and solving HR, benefits, and payroll challenges; and
- The ability to earn valuable Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) from the American Payroll Association, SHRM's HR Certification Institute, NASBA, and IHRIM for attending conference sessions as well as hands-on training classes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV