HOUSTON, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dresser-Rand Group Inc. ("Dresser-Rand" or the "Company") (NYSE: DRC), a global supplier of rotating equipment and aftermarket parts and services, announced today that Vincent R. Volpe Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at Howard Weil's 41 st Annual Energy Conference at The Roosevelt New Orleans Hotel, 123 Baronne Street, on Wednesday, March 20, 2013. The Company's presentation is scheduled to begin at 8:25 a.m. CDT ( 9:25 a.m. EDT).
There will be no webcast of the presentation. The presentation slides, which contain bookings, revenue and operating income guidance for full year 2013, will be posted on Dresser-Rand's web site at www.dresser-rand.com at the close of the market on Tuesday, March 19, 2013.
Dresser-Rand is among the largest suppliers of rotating equipment solutions to the worldwide oil, gas, petrochemical, and process industries. The Company operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Norway, and India, and maintains a network of 49 service and support centers (including 6 engineering and R&D centers) covering more than 150 countries.DRC-FIN SOURCE Dresser-Rand Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV