- $362 million loan on Waterside Plaza, a 1,471-unit apartment complex built over the East River in Manhattan;
- $264 million loan on Broadgate West, a Class A, top quality office complex in London;
- $258 million loan on The Westin in Times Square, a hotel located in Manhattan;
- $253 million loan on 101 California, a Class A, top quality office tower located in San Francisco;
- $200 million loan on a portfolio of retail properties in the U.K.; and
- $183 million loan collateralized by a portfolio of 39 industrial properties diversified in 10 Mexican markets.
MetLife Originates Over $9.6 Billion In Commercial Mortgages And Invests $1.7 Billion In Real Estate Equity In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.