NEW YORK -- Zumiez (ZUMZ), the specialty retailer, is expected by analysts on Thursday to report fourth-quarter earnings of 73 cents a share on revenue of $223.4 million.
Aeropostale (ARO) is forecast by Wall Street to post earnings of 22 cents a share in the fourth quarter on sales of $775.7 million.
Men's Wearhouse (MW) said Wednesday it was exploring the sale of its K&G operations, which sells clothing for men, women and children. Men's Wearhouse hired Jefferies & Co. to evaluate strategic alternatives for K&G. Meanwhile, Men's Wearhouse posted a wider-than-expected fourth-quarter loss as sales weakened.
Doughnut shop Krispy Kreme (KKD) is expected by analysts to report fourth-quarter earnings of 12 cents a share on revenue of $115.9 million.
Molycorp (MCP), the rare-earth minerals company, is seen posting a quarterly loss of 31 cents a share on revenue of $166 million. 5 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume
E-Trade Financial (ETFC) said Wednesday that its biggest shareholder, Citadel Equity Fund Ltd., plans to sell its entire position of 27.4 million shares in the company. Citadel owns a 9.6% stake in E-Trade.
Vera Bradley (VRA) forecast on Wednesday first-quarter earnings of 20 cents to 22 cents a share on sales of $120 million to $122 million. Analysts are calling for profit of 35 cents a share on sales of almost $132 million from the women's accessories company.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV