REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced a series of new Informatica Global Customer Support offerings, self-service resources and enhancements to the award-winning Informatica MySupport portal, all aimed at improving the customer experience by powering more personalized, proactive and effective customer support worldwide.
Next-Generation Proactive Log Analyzer: Accelerating Time-to-Resolution
Also included in the new offerings is a distributed, scenario-based log gatherer and information collector for Informatica 9.x installations. Support organizations commonly spend immense amounts of time collecting data, logs and information on symptoms versus actually resolving issues. By speeding time-to-resolution by as much as 25 percent, Log analyzer addresses this problem by proactively collecting diagnostic data associated with a specific issue, including logs, configuration reports, and workflow exports. The collected data can be used immediately by customer personnel for troubleshooting, or uploaded with a single click to Informatica Global Customer Support for further analysis.With this, Informatica Global Customer Support clientele can:
- Quickly and unobtrusively collect data relevant to a particular support scenario.
- Take advantage of pre-configured scenarios such as Session Hang and Profile Crash.
- Use a single interface for scenario configuration and managing data collection across multiple product installations.
- Call Me - Through the Call Me app, Enterprise and Mission-Critical level Informatica Global Customer Support clientele can interact directly with the Informatica Service Engineer (SE) assigned to any of their service requests. If the SE is inaccessible, the customer can be transferred immediately to an available SE.
- Simple Online Escalation -- Enterprise and Mission-Critical level clientele can quickly escalate a service request through the Informatica MySupport portal, eliciting immediate response from the Escalation Team.
- Online Bug Tracking - All Informatica Global Customer Support clientele are able to use the Online Bug Tracking app to link quickly to a personalized list of all bugs associated with their particular projects, including bug details and close and end dates. The list can be easily exported to an Excel spreadsheet for offline use.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts