COVINGTON, La., March 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pool Corporation (Nasdaq:POOL) announced today that Manny Perez de la Mesa, President and CEO, will be presenting at the Sidoti & Company Seventeenth Annual Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York, NY. Craig K. Hubbard, Investor Relations Officer, will also be attending the conference. Mr. Perez de la Mesa is slated to present on March 19 th at 10:40am Eastern. The presentation slides will be posted on POOLCORP's website at that time.
Pool Corporation is the largest wholesale distributor of swimming pool and related backyard products. Currently, POOLCORP operates 312 sales centers in North America and Europe, through which it distributes more than 160,000 national brand and private label products to roughly 80,000 wholesale customers. For more information about POOLCORP, please visit www.poolcorp.com .
The Pool Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4853This news release may include "forward-looking" statements that involve risk and uncertainties. The forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially due to a variety of factors, including the sensitivity of the swimming pool supply business to weather conditions and other risks detailed in POOLCORP's 2012 Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
CONTACT: Craig K. Hubbard Investor Relations 985.801.5117 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV