HOUSTON, March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cameron (NYSE: CAM) has received an order totaling approximately $600 million for the supply of 47 subsea trees and associated equipment. The deliveries for the equipment, destined for Pre-Salt and Post-Salt areas offshore Brazil, will commence in 2014.
Cameron Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Jack B. Moore said, " Cameron welcomes the opportunity to continue to support Petrobras. This order will be supported by the expansion of our manufacturing capabilities in Brazil, completed this quarter."
Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries.
In addition to the historical data contained herein, this document includes forward-looking statements regarding future revenues of the Company resulting from this contract made in reliance upon the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company's actual results may differ from those described in forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations of the Company's performance and are subject to a variety of factors, some of which are not under the control of the Company. Such factors include the Company's ability to successfully manufacture and deliver, and the customer's acceptance of the subsea equipment ordered, or the cancellation of some or all of the order.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV