"The Teradata Data Warehouse Appliance is ready for the analytical demands of the enterprise," said Lyndsay Wise, president and founder, Wise Analytics. "It is easy-to-deploy and offers a solid foundation on which to build the necessary analytic strength to answer the toughest business problems. I recommend that organizations looking for an appliance seriously consider Teradata."
The Teradata Data Warehouse Appliance helps customers manage and analyze large volumes of complex data. It can be configured from seven terabytes (TB) up to 82TB of uncompressed user data per cabinet. Within the Teradata Unified Data Architecture, the Teradata Data Warehouse Appliance makes analytics simpler, faster, and more cost effective to deploy. Set-up is not required; this analytic powerhouse comes ready to run.
The Teradata Data Warehouse Appliance offers several new, key technical capabilities:
- High performance InfiniBand interconnect for ultra-fast data pipeline - from load, to querying, to backup - provides a tight fit within the Teradata UDA
- Integrated high performance architecture with leading dual 8-core processors in Intel servers
- Parallel compression engines for out-of-the box automatic data compression for accelerated performance and space savings
- Central processing unit densely configured to drive timely analytics
- High-density cabinet design reduces the data center footprint
- Enhanced workload management capabilities with the industry's best and most capable system management architecture
- Data-at-rest encryption for increased data security and compliance
About Teradata Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC) is the world's leading analytic data solutions company, focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications. Teradata's innovative products and services deliver data integration and business insight to empower organizations to make the best decisions possible for competitive advantage. Visit teradata.com for details.Get to know Teradata:Twitter: https://twitter.com/teradatanewsFacebook: http://www.facebook.com/TeradataYouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/teradataLinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/teradata/products Teradata is a trademark or registered trademark of Teradata Corporation in the United States and other countries. SOURCE Teradata Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts