"The Teradata Data Warehouse Appliance is ready for the analytical demands of the enterprise," said Lyndsay Wise, president and founder, Wise Analytics. "It is easy-to-deploy and offers a solid foundation on which to build the necessary analytic strength to answer the toughest business problems. I recommend that organizations looking for an appliance seriously consider Teradata."The Teradata Data Warehouse Appliance helps customers manage and analyze large volumes of complex data. It can be configured from seven terabytes (TB) up to 82TB of uncompressed user data per cabinet. Within the Teradata Unified Data Architecture, the Teradata Data Warehouse Appliance makes analytics simpler, faster, and more cost effective to deploy. Set-up is not required; this analytic powerhouse comes ready to run.
- High performance InfiniBand interconnect for ultra-fast data pipeline - from load, to querying, to backup - provides a tight fit within the Teradata UDA
- Integrated high performance architecture with leading dual 8-core processors in Intel servers
- Parallel compression engines for out-of-the box automatic data compression for accelerated performance and space savings
- Central processing unit densely configured to drive timely analytics
- High-density cabinet design reduces the data center footprint
- Enhanced workload management capabilities with the industry's best and most capable system management architecture
- Data-at-rest encryption for increased data security and compliance