Acxiom® (Nasdaq: ACXM), an enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company, took home four ADDY® Awards by the American Advertising Federation-Little Rock (AAF-LR). The company’s “ Data In Balance” video to consumers won two awards, including the Gold ADDY and the Judges’ Special Award. Acxiom also won the Silver ADDY for its client testimonial video for United Airlines and the Bronze ADDY for an auto industry mailer.
“We’re honored that our work to humanize the value of data to businesses and people has been so broadly recognized by the AAF,” said Mark Zembal, Acxiom’s executive creative director. “It’s particularly gratifying that our ground-breaking ‘Data in Balance’ video was recognized for its ability to demystify data and its positive potential for people.”
The ADDY Awards attract nearly 60,000 entries each year nationwide, and have become the nation’s largest and most comprehensive advertising competition. AAF Little Rock is a non-profit organization that promotes advertising and creative work in central Arkansas.
About AcxiomAcxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. For over 40 years, Acxiom has been an innovator in harnessing the most important sources and uses of data to strengthen connections between people, businesses and their partners. Utilizing a channel and media neutral approach, we leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximize customer value. Every week, Acxiom powers more than a trillion transactions that enable better living for people and better results for our 7,000+ global clients. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com. Acxiom is a registered trademark of Acxiom Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV