- Section 1003(a)(ii) because the Company reported stockholders’ equity of less than $4,000,000 and has incurred losses from continuing operations and/or net losses in three of its four most recent fiscal years; and
- Section 1003(a)(iii) because the Company reported stockholders’ equity of less than $6,000,000 and has incurred losses from continuing operations and/or net losses in each of its last five consecutive fiscal years ended December 31, 2011.
Winland Announces Receipt Of Delisting Notice From NYSE MKT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.