Artio Global Investors Inc. Announces February Month-End Assets Under Management
Artio Global Investors Inc. (NYSE: ART) today reported preliminary month-end assets under management of $12.0 billion as of February 28, 2013, compared to $14.0 billion as of January 31, 2013.
Artio Global Investors Inc. is the indirect holding company of Artio Global Management LLC (“Artio Global”), a registered investment adviser that actively invests in global fixed income and equity markets primarily for institutional and intermediary clients.
Headquartered in New York City, Artio Global offers a select group of investment strategies including High Grade Fixed Income, High Yield, International Equity and Global Equity. Access to these strategies is offered through a variety of investment vehicles, including separate accounts, commingled funds and mutual funds.For more information, please visit www.artioglobal.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV