GREENWICH, Conn., March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Blyth, Inc. (NYSE: BTH), a direct to consumer company and leading designer and marketer of health and wellness products, candles and accessories for the home sold through the direct selling and direct marketing channels, today announced that it has declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.10 per share on the Company's common stock for the six months ended December 31, 2012. The semi-annual dividend, authorized at the March 12, 2013 Board of Directors meeting, will be payable to shareholders of record as of April 1, 2013 and will be paid on April 15, 2013.
Blyth, Inc., headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA, is a direct to consumer business focused on the direct selling and direct marketing channels. It designs and markets health and wellness products, candles and accessories for the home through the direct selling channel, utilizing both the network marketing and home party plan methods. The Company also designs and markets household convenience items and personalized gifts through the catalog/Internet channel. Its products are sold direct to the consumer under the ViSalus Sciences ®, PartyLite ® and Two Sisters Gourmet by PartyLite ® brands and to consumers in the catalog/Internet channel under the Miles Kimball®, Walter Drake®, Easy Comforts®, As We Change® and Exposures® brands.
Blyth, Inc. may be found on the Internet at www.blyth.com.
SOURCE Blyth, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV