KENT, Wash., March 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flow International Corporation (Nasdaq:FLOW), the world's leading developer and manufacturer of industrial waterjet machines for cutting and cleaning applications, today announced that Charley Brown, President and CEO, will present at the 25 th Annual ROTH Conference on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time. The conference will be held at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, CA.
A live and archived audio webcast of this event may be found in the investor section at www.flowwaterjet.com.
About Flow InternationalFlow International Corporation is a global technology-based manufacturing company committed to providing a world class customer experience. The Company offers technological leadership and exceptional waterjet performance to a wide-ranging customer base, benefiting many cutting and surface preparation applications, delivering profitable waterjet solutions and dynamic business growth opportunities to our customers. For more information, visit www.flowwaterjet.com . The Flow International Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=12286
CONTACT: Flow Investor Relations Geoffrey Buscher 253-813-3286 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV