“We know the number one reason women do not use lotion more regularly is because of the wait time that comes with normal lotion application,” says Dawn Hedgepeth, Unilever U.S. Skin Director. “That is why we are excited to be launching new Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer, a breakthrough innovation that offers women a quick and convenient moisturizing solution that absorbs in seconds. Our goal is to make it easy for more women to incorporate lotion into their daily morning routines and keep their skin healthy.”
The Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer line includes three variants, each available in a NET WT 6.5 OZ. can:
1. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture ® : contains pure oat extract and leaves skin feeling healthy and skin.
2. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Aloe Fresh: contains pure aloe and leaves skin feeling healthy and fresh.3. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Cocoa Radiant™: contains pure cocoa butter and leaves skin feeling healthy and glowing. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer can be used daily and will be available at food, drug and mass retailers nationwide in March 2013 (SRP $7.99). Visit www.maxthemorning.com for more information. _________________ 1 An estimated 80-95 million women in the U.S. keep body lotion in their homes, but don’t use it daily. [Source: Kantar World Panel % weighted users – women 13+ using HBL on the body in the average week (recorded behavior) & in given year (claimed behavior)in US ; 2011 US Census Bureau; 2005 Hand and body lotion category Habits & Attitudes study in US] 2 Source: H&P Triggers & Barriers Study 2010 3 Stratum corneum (multi-layer surface skin) About Vaseline Vaseline® products are manufactured by Unilever [NYSE: UL, UN], one of the world’s largest consumer products companies. With a more than 140-year heritage as America’s most trusted healthy skin expert and more than 30 years as a leading global hand and body lotion brand, Vaseline delivers products that meet the specific needs of consumers, no matter their lifestage or lifestyle. The Vaseline brand encompasses six product ranges – Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer, Vaseline® Total Moisture®, Vaseline® Intensive Rescue®, Vaseline® MEN®, Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly and Vaseline® Lip Therapy® products. Vaseline products are available at food, drug and mass retailers nationwide. For more information, visit www.vaseline.com, www.facebook.com/vaseline or www.twitter.com/vaselinebrand About Unilever North America Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries. Our products are present in 7 out of 10 homes globally and are used by over 2 billion people on a daily basis. In the United States and Canada the portfolio includes brand icons such as: Axe, Becel, Ben & Jerry’s, Bertolli, Breyers, Caress, Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy, Consort For Men, Country Crock, Degree, Dove personal care products, Good Humor, Hellmann’s, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!, Just for Me!, Klondike, Knorr, Lever 2000, Lipton, Magnum, Motions, Nexxus, Noxzema, Pond’s, Popsicle, Promise, Q-tips, Ragu, Simple, Slim-Fast, Soft & Beautiful, St. Ives, Suave, tcb, TIGI, TRESemmé, Vaseline, and Wish-Bone. All of the preceding brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Unilever Group of Companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV